Sal DeGuarda Concrete makes it easy for you to comply.
As a homeowner, when you receive a San Francisco DPW Notice to Repair Sidewalk within 30 Days, it feels like a heavy weight has been dropped on you. The repair work has to be done. It has to be done soon. It has to be done right. There are permits required. The work will be inspected by the city. Most importantly, this is where people walk - you want the work done safely. It can be a bit overwhelming.
What can you do? The very easiest thing to do, that will ensure a top quality sidewalk repair safely performed and at a fair price, is to call Sal DeGuarda Concrete. We handle this type of job every day.
When we receive your call, we'll send an assessor out to sketch out your sidewalk then deliver to you via email a copy of the sketch, along with an easy-to-read bid detailing the scope of work to be performed.
Usually there is no need to take the time to meet as the work is in front of your house. This saves you time and energy.
Our price is both fair and competitive. While we aren't always the lowest bidder, the value and security you get by choosing Sal DeGuarda Concrete is why we have quickly become the Gold Standard for Concrete Contractors in San Francisco.
- We pull the permits at no charge.
- We post the Tow Away Zones the minimum 72 hours in advance of the work, as required.
- On the day scheduled for the repair, our crew will set up the required barricades for public safety prior to commencement of work.
- WE RECYCLE EVERYTHING! Any concrete, dirt, or roots removed are taken away for recycling.
- We ensure the sidewalk comes out looking great and passes all inspections.
- We are the only company in SF that uses 4'x8' plywood sheets to build anti-graffiti walls around the fresh concrete - a method that has proven highly successful in the city!
- We work quickly.
- We work neatly.
- We work safely.
- We will notify the city that the repair is complete and ready for final inspection.
We take care of everything. You don't even have to be home in most cases!
There are plenty of concrete contractors in San Francisco. You can find a list of some of them on the San Francisco DPW's website. What sets Sal DeGuarda Concrete above the rest is the perfect mix of top quality work, fair pricing, and outstanding customer service. Read our reviews on Yelp. Then read the reviews of our competitors. Then call us. You'll be glad that you did.